Sprouted Maple Toast with Coconut Spread
Heavenly Maple Syrup Toast
The team behind Producers Stories is crazy about food—especially food with a story to tell. We’re passionate about bringing farm-to-table flavors into your home with recipes, product spotlights, and blogs highlighting our farmers’ voices.
Today, we want to delight you with sprouted grains toast with coconut spread, generously topped with maple syrup. This recipe is inspired by Sawyer’s Maple Farm, and their signature Organic Maple Syrup. Their line of maple products comprises everything from maple syrup and maple sugar to granola, maple rub, cotton candy, and more.
This recipe is proof that we do not need to use sugar to sweeten our dishes, and that a simple toast can be a highly nutritious and satisfying breakfast. Let yourself the aroma of coconut and maple embrace you as you savor this heavenly recipe.
For the toast:
- Sprouted grains bread
- Sawyer’s Organic Maple Syrup
For the spread:
1 cup Coconut Meat
4 Tbsp Coconut milk
- 3 Dates
1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sawyer’s Organic Maple Syrup
- Sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped, to taste
- Process the dates, coconut milk and cinnamon in a blender until you obtain a sauce. Add more coconut milk if you need it for the mixture to blend.
- Heat mixture in a saucepan at medium heat until you get a creamy consistency.
- Process the coconut in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut with the date cream.
- Heat another pan and toast the sprouted grains bread with a little bit of maple syrup on each side for about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut spread on top of the toast.
- Top it with shaved dark chocolate and maple syrup.
Enjoy the warmth and deliciousness of this maple toast!
Follow us on Instagram for more gastronomic inspiration, and check out all our recipes on Producers Stories here: